7-Stage Charging Mode Automatic Charging 12V 10A Car/Boat Battery Charger
Automatic Charging 12V 10A 7 Stage Battery Charger
·Microprocessor Control (CPU)
·7-STAGE AUTOMATIC CHARGING
·This is a fully automatic battery charger with 7 charge stages.
·Automatic charging protects your battery from being overcharged. So you can leave the charger connected to the battery indefinitely.
·7-stage charging is a very comprehensive and accurate charging process that gives your battery longer life and better performance compared to using traditional chargers.
·7-stage chargers are suitable for most battery types including Calcium, Gel and AGM batteries. They may also help restore drained and sulphated batteries.
·Types of batteries: Most types of lead acid batteries including Calcium, GEL and AGM.
| Mcu Controlled & 7 stage Switchmode
1. Cut off the supplied battery clips; ensure you leave sufficient cable to reach the battery terminals. (DO NOT extend the battery charger DC cables,as the added voltage drop will cause incorrect charging)2. Fit a ring terminal to the BLACK Negative (-) wire.3. Connect the inline fuse to the RED Positive (+) wire.4. Connect a ring terminal to the other end of the inline fuse.5.Connect the RED lead (with inline fused and ring terminal) to the Positive (+) battery post.6. Connect the BLACK lead (with ring terminal) to the negative (-) battery post.7. Fit the correctly rated fuse.No matter Size or type, leave it to MBC- charge. Power of Professionals.
With CE,CB,ISO,ROHS certified by SGS.
Packaging and shipping
1. One year warranty.
2. OEM is AVAILABLE!
3. Excellent Pre-sales and After-sales service system.
1. Why PACO 7-stage battery charger?
1). This is a fully automatic battery charger with 7 charge stages.
2). Automatic charging protects your battery from being overcharged. You can leave the charger connected to the battery charger indefinitely.
3). Compare with traditional chargers, 7-stage charger with much more comprehensive and accurate charging process, ensure your battery longer life and better performance!
4). 7-stage chargers are suitable for most battery types including calcium, Gel and AGM batteries. They could also help restore the drained and sulphated batteries.
2. How do I know if the battery is charged?
The charger’s FULLY CHARGED LED will illuminate (solid). Alternatively use a Battery Hydrometer A reading of 1.250 or more in each cell indicates a fully charged battery.
3. I have connected the charger properly but the ‘CHARGING LED’ does not come on?
In some cases batteries can be flattened to the point where they have very little or no voltage. This can occur if a small amount of power is used for a long time, for example a map reading light is left on for a week or more. 7-Stage chargers are designed to charge from as little as 12V charger 2.0 Volts and 24V charger 4.0 Volts.
If the voltage is lower than 2.0 Volts and 4.0 Volts use a pair of booster cables to connect between two batteries to provide more than 2.0 Volts and 4.0 Volts to the battery being charged. The charger can then start to charge the battery and the booster cables can be removed.
4. Can I use the charger as a power supply?
7-Stage chargers are designed to only supply power to the battery clips when they are connected correctly to a battery. This is to prevent sparks during connection to the battery or if connected incorrectly by mistake. This safety feature prevents the charger from being used as a ‘Power Supply’. No Voltage will be present at the clips until connected to the battery.